Sam likes Piper because she thinks that she helped Moose get in touch with Al Capone but I still have negative feelings for her because of the way she treats Nat.
I don't see in as much detail as she does about Moose's mom having a disability but I can see how she came off emotionally disturbed and neglected Moose's feelings in a way.
We both really loved Moose's dad. I was so happy to see him advocate for Moose throughout the book. We talked about the emotional parts of the book between the family. One part that really stood out to us was when Moose brought up the fact that Natalie wasn't 10 anymore and the mom had a mental break down but Mr. Flannigan was there to support and stand by Moose's side.
Another part that was very touching was when Moose's father said that his mom cares about everything more than him, except Moose. He care more about Moose than Mrs. Flannigan does.

No comments:
Post a Comment