Since I was in grade school my favorite person to revise with was always the teacher. I always felt that if the teacher was the one making corrections and giving feedback then that is what I really had to work on because they knew what they were talking about the most.
Now that I'm in college I continue to feel this way for many reasons. I always think that if the professor reads over your work before you submit it and make the changes they suggest you're almost guaranteed a good grade. I think putting in the extra effort to have them look over your writing goes a long way.
I also think that in college, getting a professor's opinion, feedback and suggestions on my writing will help me further to think about the changes I have to make and improve the quality of my writing. I try to incorporate former feedback that I have received on older papers into any new papers I am currently working on to ensure I am always improving and building on my writing.
Finally, I feel like meeting with a professor regarding a paper for the class helps me as a student because then I get a better understanding on what the professor is expecting from us. Sometimes the rubrics given are vague and I don't always know what they want from their short description.
No comments:
Post a Comment