Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Who has Inspired Me

Almost everyone you meet has someone they look up to or someone who's their hero. It is usually someone older than them, sometimes a celebrity or a parent. When I began thinking about this blog post I really wanted to write about my mother because she has worked so hard her whole life and continues to work so hard, she truly is an inspiration to me.

My blog post however, will be about my little brother Hunter. Hunter will be 10 on Christmas Eve, Hunter is the middle child, we have a younger brother, Isaac who is 6. The reason I am writing about Hunter as the person who has inspired me is because he has special needs and I have seen, lived and felt his challenges and what he faces on a day to day basis. Hunter is very high functioning but he struggles very much with academics.

Hunter inspires me so much because I have seen him do the impossible. I have seen him overcome so many obstacles other people have set for him or ones he may have set for himself. Hunter is the type of child who will not stop something until he has mastered it. He won't give up even when things are difficult. He has also grown to be a very caring and compassionate little boy and if that is one thing I will ever teach him I would be so happy.

Hunter inspires me because I see how hard he works towards overcoming the things that are difficult to him and how he pushes himself. He has done so much and come so far in his ten short years of life and I am so proud to call him my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment